Regular Membership Prices
|Single Parent Family||$52.50||$60.00|
Ages 6-18 and ages 19-23 if enrolled in school full-time.
Age 19 and up.
Single Parent Family
One unmarried adult and all dependent children under the age of 23 enrolled full-time in school and claimed as dependents on taxes.
Husband, wife, and any dependent children under the age of 23 enrolled full-time in school and claimed as dependents on taxes.
Age 65 and up.
Free ClassesView our current list of Free Classes.
- Scheduled free land and water fitness classes
- Fitness orientations
- Nursery and Fun Club
- Reduced rates for programs
- Early program registration privileges
- 2 gyms
- 3 racquetball courts - Download Racqetball Flyer for more information.
- Large pool with separate teaching area
- Indoor walking/running track
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Glen Murphy Wellness Center - Featuring Paramount Strength and PreCor Cardio Equipment and Free Weights
Corporate Membership Program
The following businesses have the joiner fee waived because of their significant commitment of the YMCA efforts to build strong kids, strong families, and strong communities: Aqua Illinois, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Bryant Industries, Bunge, Carle Clinic, Carmack Car Capitol, City of Danville, Commercial News, Danville Metal Stamping, Danville Paper & Supply, District 118, Envirox, Faulstich Printing Co., First Financial Bank, First Illinois Credit Union, First Midwest Bank, First Savings Bank, Genpact, Greenwood Inc. International Greenhouse Co., Iroquois Federal Savings & Loan, KIK, Landmark Credit Union, McLane Midwest, Mervis Industries, NAPA Auto Parts, Neuhoff Broadcasting/WDAN/WDNL/KROC, Pepsico/Pepsi Cola, Presence Health, Quaker Oats, Sunset Funeral Home, SYGMA, Terminix, Trigard, Venture Mechanical Contractors, Vermilion County Employees, Danville Walgreens Stores, Watchfire Signs and Woodards's Computing Service. For more information on how your business can qualify, contact Teresa Hoshauer, membership director.
Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense partner to provide support to military families
Military spouses and children of deployed Guard or Reservists are eligible to join for a free six-month membership at the Danville Family YMCA, courtesy of the Defense Department’s Military OneSource. Family members will need to bring a copy of deployment orders and military I.D. New members must utilize the facility at least eight times each month to qualify for an additional six-month renewable membership. For more information or to sign-up, please contact Teresa @ 442-0563 #14.
Conditions of Membership
- Presentation of your membership card is required when using the facility and programs. Forgotten Card Fee is $1.00.
- Membership privileges and card are not transferable.
- Membership dues and program fees are subject to change.
- Lost cards will be replaced at the Courtesy Counter for a cost of $5.
- Methods of payment: Monthly payment plan - checking, savings, or credit card withdrawal. Annual Payment Plan - cash, check or charge.
- Joiner’s Fee is a one-time charge payable when your membership begins. You will not pay this fee again unless your membership is cancelled.
- To start the monthly draft you will need to pay the Joiner’s Fee and the first month pro-rated.
- Bank drafts will be debited on the 12th of the month. Credit cards are debited on the 6th of the month.
- For an additional $8.50 per month you can become a Century Club Member in YMCA efforts to provide low income youth and families with the opportunity to be involved in YMCA programs.
Attire - We wear proper attire at all times. Athletic shoes must be worn during exercise in all workout areas of the facility. Shirts must be worn while working out in the exercise areas and during classes. Modest and lined swimsuits must be worn in the pool area only. No street clothes are allowed in the gyms or workout areas. We recommend eye protection in the racquetball courts.
Lockers - You must bring a lock and remove it at the end of each visit. Items left overnight will be removed and placed in lost and found. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Locks are available for sale at the front desk.
No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas or gyms. Water only.
The YMCA reserves the right to revoke any YMCA membership for any reason deemed valid by the YMCA. A copy of our discipline policy is available upon request.
We ask all members to conduct themselves in a manner which is appropriate for a family centered facility.
Child Supervision - Children under the age of 10 must be under direct supervision of an adult in all areas of the facility or enrolled in a supervised YMCA program.
Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the workout areas unless they have completed the youth strength training course. Youth under the age of 19 are not allowed in the adult locker rooms.
Indoor Track - Children under 10 are not allowed on the track. Children 10-13 must have adult supervision or permission from a building supervisor or management staff on duty.